July 2011 Moms
Options

Donner, Party of 1

Would you eat any part of your own body to save yourself from dying a very painful death otherwise? Which part and why?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Donner, Party of 1

• Options
    I have to eat some body part or I die? I would eat a finger...or my little toe eewww!!! Nothing big for me!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I probably would just die, because eating my own leg or something would be really painful anyway. And then I would have to like, look at the gaping wound. No, no, I am just going to have to starve to death. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, I am in love with the title of this post :) 
  • Options

imageswimiz500:
    I probably would just die, because eating my own leg or something would be really painful anyway. And then I would have to like, look at the gaping wound. No, no, I am just going to have to starve to death. 

It's gonna be a painful death....probably more than just eating your finger!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageswimiz500:

I'm glad you appreciate it. When I was writing it, I was thinking, "Hmm...will anyone get this?" In 4th grade, I was obsessed with the movie. :)

If I had to eat a body part, I'd eat a boob because mine are enormous, and I'm pretty sure I could feed off of one for days.

• Options
    imageclineak:

imageswimiz500:

I'm glad you appreciate it. When I was writing it, I was thinking, "Hmm...will anyone get this?" In 4th grade, I was obsessed with the movie. :)

If I had to eat a body part, I'd eat a boob because mine are enormous, and I'm pretty sure I could feed off of one for days.

LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMOONGIRL2467:

imageswimiz500:

I know, but I don't know if I could deal with the psychological issues that would come from eating your own body. And then having to look at yourself every day, and having to think back to the time you ate your own extremities.  

• Options
    Hmmm...  Good question.  I want to say I could do it because I am terrified of dying.  Nonetheless, I am a big wuss and cry when I stub my toe, I probably cOuld not do it because of the pain. 
    image image image image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Well...if you really want to get technical you have the whole, what situation would you be in that you could cleanly cut off/out part of your own body to eat it and not die from the resulting injury/infection?  Ideally I'd say part of my thigh, but there would be no way to cut off the bleeding after, so its a mute point.  Cut off an arm, you can't tie a tourniquet, cut off a leg...you can't walk...

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imageswimiz500:
    imageMOONGIRL2467:

imageswimiz500:

I know, but I don't know if I could deal with the psychological issues that would come from eating your own body. And then having to look at yourself every day, and having to think back to the time you ate your own extremities.  

This is exactly what I was gonna say!!
  • Options
    I want to say my butt because it is the most meaty part, but it just sounds wrong to eat your own ass.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMason&Mama:
    I want to say my butt because it is the most meaty part, but it just sounds wrong to eat your own ass.
    LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Probably part of my arm...but I don'y know it I could do it. I am a super picky eater to begin with (not eating at sleepovers blah blah). So I think I would rather die than eat myself. 
  • Options

Ummm...ewww...this post has my gag reflex going! That being said, I think I would have to starve. Because just the thought of it is grossing me OUT!

And I also appreciate the name of this post.

• Options

imageMOONGIRL2467:
    imageMason&Mama:
    LOL

Yeah it'd probably taste sh!tty anyway...

L&R - completely valid points...

so it's a choice of starve to death or bleed to death - bump nurses which is faster? Bleeding I suppose?

Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageswimiz500:

Yep! this

I don't know how people cut their own limbs off in order to free themselves .I dont know if I could do it, but then again I've never been in that situation .

• Options
    My left arm would go well with a nice Chanti.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"