Birth Stories

Unmedicated hospital birth story

A few details and a link - 

2nd time mom, delivered at 40 weeks, 6 days - spontaneous labor. Firstborn came at 39 weeks, 4 days.

Baby was 10lbs, 5oz and no one had a clue he was that big until he came out.

https://erinkristine.blogspot.com/2012/03/lukes-birth-story-part-1-labor-delivery.html 

Re: Unmedicated hospital birth story

• Beautiful, beautiful story!  Just, wow!  I love the details and pictures!  You did a wonderful job!  I really appreciated your honesty as well.  I feel like so many women including myself go into it thinking they should feel a certain way, but everyone's experience is their own.  For the first day of my DD's life I really beat myself up because I didn't have that instant love women seem to talk about.  But that following night I was holding her in my arms and there was something so familiar like I had known her forever and I fell completely and totally in love with her.  I will never forget how she looked at that moment, it still brings tears to my eyes.  Your candidness in your story is such a gift to those who read it, thank you for sharing!  
  • Thank you for sharing your story. I'm actually comforted to know not all 2nd time moms have super fast deliveries, the thought terrifies me! I've also been worrying about whether or not I'll have the same rabid feelings of love for him I did for my daughter at the time, but from what I've heard it's normal for those feelings to be less intense, but grow the 2nd time around.

DD was born at 39w2d and I have a feeling this one will be later. Everyone keeps telling me he'll be early too and I don't want to get into that mentality.

Congrats on your big boy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the replies, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!
  • Yes
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Congrats! Great story... nice work!
  • beautiful story! Congrats!
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• thanks for sharing, im not worried about the rest of the carrying i am only scared about the child birth. but im glad all went well, i hope i can have such a story to tell as well.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"