Military Families

Recordable Storybooks

I want to purchase of few of these books so Daddy can read to DS while he is deployed. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll be buying off Amazon most likely, if that makes a difference.

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recordable Storybooks

• Hallmark has a great selection of them.  The "All the Ways I Love You" is great. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I haven't had my husband do any for our baby yet (I am only 10 weeks  pregnant haha) but I did do one for my niece when we PCS'd. I was her live in, full time "nanny" for the first 15 months of her life while my husband was deployed so we developed a very strong bond. I did "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for her to read at bedtime. We've been gone a year and she still listens to it every night. I saw that they have "Goodnight Moon" and "Guess How Much I Love You" now too. I'll definitely be getting those for my munchkin.
    "Patience and fortitude conquer all things
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not sure where you are located but most of the USO centers have them. They also have a program called United Through Reading where your Hubby can come in a pick out a book and record himself reading the book on a DVD then he gets to take home the book and the DVD...or the USO will send it and it is totally free. Let me know if you want more info :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got mine from Hallmark.
  • got one for my baby shower (from Hallmark) called "Under the Same Moon" that's adorable :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"