North Carolina Babies

Poll: How did you really feel?

We all know that being pg is great because you know it means you're having a baby. But how do/did you really feel about being pregnant?

[Poll]

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Poll: How did you really feel?

• I was definitely the third choice. It was fine but I was not one of those people who wanted to be pg forever! I felt guilty about it for a while, but then I decided it is okay not to absolutely love every minute of it. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I picked the third one too... It's not like I'm miserable, but i'm ready to be "back to my old self" now. I will totally miss feeling her move though. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I picked the 3rd one but I'm really in between 3 and 4. I love the fact that I am going to be a mommy, but getting her here has not been a picnic. I am really ready to get back to my old self as much as I can.
  • I was between 2 and 3. ?I was definitely ready for it to be over with by the end, but I do miss parts of being PG sometimes (especially feeling her move and the wonder of it all).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"