Alabama Babies

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA.  Things are crazy with work!  Anyway, I wanted to stop in and say hello!  Anyone have plans for halloween?  Are your little ones dressing up???

Jenna has 2 costumes (both were$5 from Old Navy)  She has a pumpkin and a purple butterfly costume.  I don't even know if I'm going to try to dress her up tonight - by the time I get home, she can be pretty cranky if she hasn't taken good naps at daycare (which she usually doesn't.....)  I'll probably just dress her up tomorrow and take a few pics!

And happy friday too!!! 

Re: Happy Halloween!!!

• Ava is really excited and I am too.  Mia is going to dress up, but I'll only get her out if it is pretty warm outside. 
  • Alisha - I love your new siggy pic - how freakin adorable is that!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  She is in one of Ava's old costumes.
  • We have been invited to a few Halloween parties--one here and one in Fairhope, but dh will prob have to work late since budgets are due, so we will prob just be on the road for Halloween--fun, fun! Mia's pic is precious!!! Lisa-you will have to post pics of Miss. Jenna in her costumes!
  • I also have a pumpkin costume for Caleb.  He wore it to the Pumpkin patch the other day.  Haley is going to be "Miss Mismatched"...we made it up.  It's cute though...she is wearing all different crazy colors and patterns, big, blue eyelashes, tall striped socks, a feather boa, colorful beads, colored spray in her hair, etc.  I'll try to post pics of both of them later.  We are going to a church festival and then coming home at Caleb's bedtime.  One of us will stay home with him and the other will take Haley and her friend trick-or-treating.  I feel bad though...we didn't even carve a pumpkin this year!  This is the first year since Haley's been born that we didn't.  We even bought one, but just haven't had time to sit down and carve it...we usually always roast the seeds and make homemade hot chocolate.  There just aren't enough hours in the day anymore!
  • I'm loving all of these new baby pics!!! Too cute! :o)

Nate is going to be a mummy. I'm really excited about his outfit this year! I got some great fabric on clearance so his outfit looks great! He's wanting to go trick or treating with one of his buddies from school so I think thats what we are gonna do. Either that or head to our church. Fun times!

• Dont feel bad Monica...we didnt get to carve ours either! We always do a big one and then one for Nate, but it just didnt happen this year. They are sitting on the stoop, but Halloween kinda snuck up on us this year.
  • Avery has a "My first Halloween" outfit on.  I'm about to upload it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"