Indiana Babies

Friday check-in!

1. Where are you in your cycle/pregnancy/pp? How are you feeling?

2. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?

3. If you have a costume this year, what is it? If you don't, what WOULD you be if you had to dress up??

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday check-in!

• 1. Where are you in your cycle/pregnancy/pp? How are you feeling?7w2d pregnant! Feel ok, but have a slight queasy feeling all day every day, and have absolutely NO interest in eating most foods. Veggies make me want to hurl. Boobs hurt, I'm really really really sleepy, but otherwise I do feel pretty good. Haven't actually thrown up...yet.?2. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?When I was five, my mom made a Care Bear costume for me. It was the yellow one with the sunshine on the belly. LOVED it.?3. If you have a costume this year, what is it? If you don't, what WOULD you be if you had to dress up?No costume this year. If I had to pick, I think it would be funny to be a pregnant lady. Smile?
  • 1. AF; consoling myself with wine.

2. I think the cutest I ever looked was a red Crayola when I was pretty young.

3. I am partially dressed up becaues I honestly didn't think about it until this morning...Colts jersey, cute dangly Colts earrings, eye black.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. 15w4d - feeling really good! Still seem to be fighting with fatigue, but if that's the worst of my problems, I'll definitely take it!

2. When I was five, I was a clown - I wore one of my dad's big hawaiian shirts and a big fat tie, and my face was painted perfectly. It's amazing that it was probably the cheapest costume ever, but my absolute favorite.

3. We dress up as referees every year to hand out candy. Mostly I just like blowing the whistle at kids. :-)

Brenda

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. CD 15, no O yet.  I woke up at 4am with a migraine, then had dreams of throwing up because I felt sick enough.  I haven't been sick, and I don't think I will be, but I still feel kinda gross.  I think the headache part is starting to go away bit by bit.

2. Probably my 3rd grade cheerleader costume because my mom made it.  Something I will never live down (particularly b/c DH won't give it up) is that I was a trekkie (Star Trek) in 4th grade and thought it was so cool.

3. I am a "50s Barbie" I guess.  I didn't come up with what it was, but I threw together a platinum flipped bob wig and a b&w&pink halter dress with a black cardigan, and a couple of people have suggested that is what I look like. Sorry if that's not the best description....

• 1.  Finishing the first week of my Yaz.  It's good so far!  Ellie is good.  Finally getting over her cough/cold. 

2.  I was a librarian when I was 9 or 10.  It was really neat. 

3.  I went as Wednesday Addams last week to a party and will probably be that again tonight to a different party we are going to.  Ellie is going to be a pumpkin.  So cute!!

• 1. CD 14. Feeling good, happy that it's friday and hoping to O soon.

2. I really don't remember too many of my costumes. Halloween's never been a big thing for me, probably because I really don't like candy.

3. No costume this year. I was going to dress up as a Vikings fan for work, but changed my mind this morning. I'm so not creative.

• 1. 13DPO, waiting on AF or a BFP.... really annoyed!!

2. toss up between an angel and the queen of hearts.  both made by my mom.

3. we are having a party tonight, I gave ppl the option of dressing up, so hopefully ppl do.  If so, then I will probably be an eskimo or an Indian.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• 1) CD19 - Feeling great!

2) My mom and I made an Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) costume one year and did an Egyptian themed one year. They were rockin' awesome.

3) If I absolutely HAD to dress up... hmmm... A Colt's fan. Haha Big Smile It'd be easy!

• 1. Where are you in your cycle/pregnancy/pp? How are you feeling?  CD23....feeling pretty lousy.  I've had a bad cold since I left Prague.  It doesn't want to go away and it's just draining all of my energy.

2. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?  a clown costume that my mom made....

3. If you have a costume this year, what is it? If you don't, what WOULD you be if you had to dress up? 

Sadly, I have NO idea. 

• 1. CD3.  Exhausted because the frigging dog won't

stop stealing my granola bars, so I keep having to

wake up three times a night to let him out.  Jackass.

2. My mom made me a California Raisin costume

when I was little.  There were probably others, and

better, but that's all I remember.

3. I have a standby vampire costume just in case,

though I think I lost one of my fangs last year.  I'd

probably go with that.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • 1. 5wks3d pg. Feeling alright. Tired and boobs are really sore. DH went to give me a big hug this am and I wanted to scream. 

2. My mom made me and my best friend hershey kisses when I was in 5th grade. I was silver for milk chocolate and she was gold for almond.  

3. No costume this year and I actually have NO idea. I know boring.

• 1. 5 months pp...still have a cough but feeling much better.

2. When I was about 5, my mom made me a raggedy ann costume and my little boy cousin was andy. 

3. I wont be dressing up, but Luke is going to be a frog!

Amy

• Figure I might as well start doing this sometime!

1. Second week of BC. Feeling great!

2. I went as a Kissing booth while in Germany.

3. We aren't dressing up this year...BOOO...but...Hmmm...My mom gave me a great idea to go as my dad! haha

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. Still waiting on AF to come back, its a weird feeling wanting your AF when you whole life you dread those few days each month.  But physically I am feeling really good.

2. Strawberrry Shortcake when I was probably 6 or 7

3. Not dressed up, I have no idea what I would dress up as I  had a reason to

• 1. Second week of pills.  STRESSED and tired -- didn't sleep well last night.  Glad it's Friday.

2. When I was 20 months old I was little orphan Annie.  My mom made the little red dress with the white collar, drew freckles on my cheeks, and bought me a curly red wig.  I was completely adorable at the little neighborhood kids' Halloween party!  (Obvs I'm going by pics -- I don't remember!)

3. AMY WINEHOUSE.  I'm super excited.  I ordered the most amazing wig online.  Skinny jeans, ballet flats, white tank, pink lacy bra, of course the crazy eyeliner, and fake tattoos.  Going to the Melody Inn with my sister and her BF (as the Statue of Liberty and Uncle Sam).  I'm sure I'll share pics. 

#PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
    1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
    3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
    4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
    7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
    9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
    10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
    11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
    11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi
  • 1. 1m, 2w, 1d PP.  Maid M is finishing up her hellacious six week growth spurt, so I'm exhausted.

2.  You know, I never dressed up for halloween.

3.  Put me down in the I have no idea column.

(I'm pretty lame today - geesh)

• 1. 17w4d - I feel great.

2. Probably my supergirl costume :-) I had an obsession with superman and I still do.

3. Not dressing up.  Ryan jokes about making my belly into a pumpkin :) (albiet a small pumpkin)  I honestly don't know what I would be. 

• p.s. I was a care bear too!
  • 1. 16w 6d pregnant, feeling good! I keep thinking I feel the little guy but I'm not 100% sure...

2. I was a drunk fairy a few years ago, that was totally fun. Oh and a crazy cat lady another year

3. No costume this year...If i had to choose, i'd be a sexy kitty. Just kidding, I'd be the Olson sister no one talks about and walk around saying "prune"

• 1.  2w 4d pp.  I'm tired, but overall pretty good.  Ben luckily seems to "get" nighttime.  He still wakes up to eat every three hours (from start of a feed to start of the next) to eat, but goes back to sleep right away.  So, I get three two-hour chunks of sleep a night.

2.  I was a banana one year...that was fun!

3.  Northing, but if I did it would be sleep-deprived new mommy.  I don't have time to figure anything else out!

• 1. CD14, feeling fine.

2. Rainbow Brite probably:

3. No costume this year.  I can't think what I'd do if I did do one b/c I generally don't dress up for Halloween.  Jackson is a dinosaur though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Where are you in your cycle/pregnancy/pp? How are you feeling?

end of first week... still feelin weird but ok...

When I was in 4th grade my mom and I made a One-Eyed One-Horned Flyin Purple People Eater costume for me!!! I wore purple sweats, purple socks and purple gloves, painted my whole face purple, spray painted my hair purple, had purple wings made of purple tights and coat hangers, a home made purple horn that was affixed to my head with a purple headband, and one big fake eyeball that we cut in half and glued to my forehead!!! Best.Costume.EVER!

3. If you have a costume this year, what is it? If you don't, what WOULD you be if you had to dress up? 

I'm going to be a scarecrow, which is fine... but if we had had the extra money this season I would have put together my Valkyrie costume and DH would have been my warrior soul! :) Next year...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. I'm 12 weeks pp and feeling good.  I'm working from home today and get to spend the day with my little pumpkin so all is right with the world!!! :)

2. This is totally dorky but one year my sister and I went as Laverne and Shirley...we had actual masks and everything.  Looking back through pictures I think it was so cute.

3. No costume this year but I'm wearing a Halloween t-shirt.  Don't know what I would be this year but I know I WOULD NOT be Sarah Palin.  I've heard that's a pretty popular costume this year for adults.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

• 1. 24w5d, feeling great.  I'm just wishing Eli would turn so I could feel his kicks like I could a few days ago.

2. I don't remember what I even was when I was a kid so I can't say.

3. No costume, but if I WAS dressing up, DH and I would be McCain/Palin and go as a couple of "Mavericks." 

• imageJenbenIU:

1. 24w5d, feeling great.? I'm just wishing Eli would turn so I could feel his kicks like I could a few days ago.

2. I don't remember what I even was when I was a kid so I can't say.

3. No costume, but if I WAS dressing up, DH and I would be McCain/Palin and go as a couple of "Mavericks."?

?

Jen, I think it would be funnier to dress up like two Tom Cruises (a la Top Gun) and say the same thing.

image??

• 1. It's the second day of AF, I'm just glad it started.  I'm so crampy and crabby because of the cramps.  Ugh! 

2. Probably the year I went as a can-can dancer with a hot pink and black dress!  

3. I had thought about going as a dinosaur, but that wouldn't really work for an office! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Expecting AF on Monday ... hopefully not a day too soon because DH has been gone for 2 weeks and is coming home on Sunday!!

Overslept this morning ... horrible feeling but I'm glad I got the extra sleep :) This week has been really bad.

2. I loved my princess costume ... My mom altered one of her royal blue poofy 80s bridemaid dresses to fit wee little me, and I also had a tiara and a peacock feather fan.  I loved the huge dress ... I am such a girly girl.

3. I had a party last week and I went as a Brownie Girl Scout.  I dug out my Brownie sash and all of my pins/medals, found a khaki shirt dress, brown beanie and knee highs at Target ... and I even took a box of Girl Scout cookies I found in the freezer :) I am invited to another party tonight but it's an hour away and I don't feel like making the drive alone .......

• fruitcakes, I LOVE the photo!
  • imageNDwife07:

Jen, I think it would be funnier to dress up like two Tom Cruises (a la Top Gun) and say the same thing.

LOL Lauren...that would be quite funny.  I'm so un-creative when it comes to this stuff. 

• 1. ?5w 3d pp. ?Lily is working on a growth spurt and wearing me out. ?All I did yesterday was nurse!

2. ?Humm through the years my grandma made us costumes Kermit the Frog, Minnie Mouse, Rainbow Bright, I dressed as Paula Abdul one year. ?For Paula I wore a denim skirt and a pair of my mom's pink high heels!

Beth- My Rainbow Bright costume included a bright orange yarn wig!

3. ?I'd be a sleep deprived new mommy- not a far stretch. ?We're not handing out candy, DH would like us to make an appearance at the round 2 sectional game.?

3m 3w and 5d pp. Feeling good.

A cowgirl when I was about 5.

Don't have one. I would have probably just dressed up as a hunter in some camo stuff.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.  At the end.  AF should be here soon.  Feeling ok.

2.  Um, probably being a witch when I was a kid.

3.  Hmmm, not sure because I'm not really into dressing up.

3m 3w 3d pp. Feeling good.

Cowgirl when I was about 5

Not dressing up. But, I probably would have just dressed up as a hunter with camo and orange gear.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Where are you in your cycle/pregnancy/pp? How are you feeling? End of third week of pills...AF is due next week.  I feel OK except for the headache I have today.

2. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? Not mine, but my sister went as ALF one year.  She loved that show.  We have pics somewhere.  They are hysterical.

3. If you have a costume this year, what is it? If you don't, what WOULD you be if you had to dress up?  If I had to dress up I might go as a wench and have DH be a pirate.  We could dress the kiddo up as a parrot.  That would be funny.  :) Maybe next year.  ;)

• 1) CD3. This has been a lightest period ever! Emotionally, deflated, but oddly optimistic.

2) I can't remember a favorite, but I was PeeWee Herman for two straigh years.

3) No ideas.  

• man, I'm late....I hate having a job where I can't get on the internet!!

1. CD who knows......AF is due next week probably...I don't really keep track

2. I can't think of a favorite...BUT my fav. of someone else was my DH's friend....he's an african american guy..and he had this white trash can thing with the lid for the hat...and he was ?'white trash'..i loved it!!

3. No costumes for me this year.....I've always wanted to buy those big shoes..that come up to the knee..are platform disco type shoes....and either be a disco girl, or a sexy something..who knows...it'll never happen bc those shoes are soooooo expensive..and i'm cheap!?

• I'm a day late, whoops!

1. CD 4.  Just finishing up AF.  Ate way too much candy/junk this week.  Doh.

2. I am the least creative person you will ever meet.  One year I dressed as a papergirl, because, well, I was one and I had all the proper accessories.  Yep, lame I know.  I really can't think of anything clever that I've ever been for Halloween.

3. I didn't dress up.  If I had thought of it earlier, I would have put on my scrubs to answer the door.  One of my friends said she was going to dress up as a nudist on strike. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"