Adoption

The checklist...

So we are officially moving on the 9th! One week from today I will be in my new place and I think that only a couple days afterwards we will have our homestudy! We have three more sessions of PRIDE left... I feel like we are finally nearing the end of this process. We have the application done, questionaire done, background checks done, fingerprinting done, homestudy here shortly, refrences questionaires turned in, CPR training is being handled by PRIDE trainers, I seriously can't think of what else needs to be done... not to mention that our place looks like a baby/toddler store exploded in here! LOL

Can anyone think of anything I am missing? I am definately trying to stay busy so that time goes by a little faster, because right now... its dragging- BIG TIME! Anything you forgot that you wish you had gotten before a placement arrived? Anything you didn't think to do before hand? GL ladies and thanks as always!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The checklist...

• There was a list circulating a while back, but I don't know which regular posters might have it.  I think kekis (sp?) had a copy and maybe mycolonynj?  Maybe you could find out where they are posting now and/or pm them?
  • Thanks for the ideas! I was wondering if I had done something to become persona nongrada... lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"