Trouble TTC
Options

Isolation blows

I'm positive that IVF is right for us. I recently started injects   But even my IRL who knew we were having problems and were going through iuis don't know about IVF.  I feel so alone sometimes, and then mad at myself because the only reason I don't open up is because I don't want to. IF sucks. That is all. Anyone else have this isolation struggle? I know I'm fearful of being judged, and I don't feel like I Gould have to explain or defend any of my decisions to anyone. Le sigh.  

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Isolation blows

• Options

i am the same way.  one of the reasons is because i don't feel like having to tell 15 different people that i failed at ivf.  it's just not something i want to talk about all the time.  IF sucks.  the end.

that's why i came here, and at the moment i am thrilled that i did.  you're not alone as long as you have access to a computer.  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I highly recommend a Resolve support group, or any IF support group, if you have one in your area. I have to drive an hour to get to mine and it's still so worth it. It's a safe place to vent and get support from others IRL who understand what you're going through. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In all honesty, this is why I DO tell my friends.  They don't "get it" per se, but they are there to listen and love me and whatever.  I don't think its embarrassing, but I liken IF to any disease or illness...
    PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"