Austin Babies

NBR: Crafting & Wine GTG?

After the continuation of Leap Day controversy posts, I need some kumbaya.

Anyone want to have a Crafting & Wine GTG?  Or just wine gtg for the non-craft inclined?

I'm thinking we could make Hunger Games t-shirts with puff paints and glitter for the upcoming Hunger Games GTG and/or Book Club.  Smile

Re: NBR: Crafting & Wine GTG?

• imageMrsAJL:

After the continuation of Leap Day controversy posts, I need some kumbaya.

Anyone want to have a Crafting & Wine GTG?  Or just wine gtg for the non-craft inclined?

I'm thinking we could make Hunger Games t-shirts with puff paints and glitter for the upcoming Hunger Games GTG and/or Book Club.  Smile

Good idea. I'll bring an extra bottle of wine for the person who can make my shirt because me and crafts dont work well together.
  • I'm not suppose to drink, and I have no desire to make a Hunger Games tee, but can I still come join???

I'll bring wine - and be judged for taking a sip or two Wink

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in, but let's make it a vodka and crafts night. I'll mark it on my calendar. Does July 1st work for everyone? Yes? Good. It's settled then.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Haven't actually met anyone on the board in person, but if this is an open invite, I'm in. I like crafting AND wine.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"