July 2011 Moms

For those who are wanting 30 Day Shred

Amazon Instant Video has each level for $1.99 or you can buy all three for $4.99.

Just remember that it's AIV, so you'd either have to play it on your computer or access the internet on your tv or hook your computer to your tv.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For those who are wanting 30 Day Shred

• awesome! You read my post lol! saves me the walk to the library! Although...that would be good for DD and I .
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just checked on amazon! If I order within the next 2 hrs, I'll get it tomorrow. Do they have that great and fast shipping?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did read your post.  I'm not shredding, but I'll start doing my zumba.
  • Also, I don't know if it's still there, but we used to watch it for free On Demand. If they don't have The Shred you should be able to find tons of other workouts to follow. 

This is on Comcast, by the way. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMOONGIRL2467:
    Just checked on amazon! If I order within the next 2 hrs, I'll get it tomorrow. Do they have that great and fast shipping?

To get the dvd tomorrow, you'd have to pay extra for one-day shipping.

• ok cool. Thanks guys. I was just reading the reviews on 30 day shred. It says not to do the same every day? What is the schedule you guys have done and worked?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just checked Netflix.  While you can't watch 30 Day Shred instantly, you CAN watch The Situation Workout.

• I ordered from Amazon a few days ago and I should be getting 30 Day Shred today! Woo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetawillers:

I just checked Netflix.  While you can't watch 30 Day Shred instantly, you CAN watch The Situation Workout.

hahahha LOL. More junk to watch. I already watch Jersey Shore and can't stand him, so I doubt I'll be working out with him. lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetawillers:

I just checked Netflix.  While you can't watch 30 Day Shred instantly, you CAN watch The Situation Workout.

hahahha LOL. More junk to watch. I already watch Jersey Shore and can't stand him, so I doubt I'll be working out with him. lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMOONGIRL2467:

ok cool. Thanks guys. I was just reading the reviews on 30 day shred. It says not to do the same every day? What is the schedule you guys have done and worked?

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do level 1 for 10 days, then move to level 2 for 10 days, and then level 3 for the last 10 days.

However, I quit before level 3.  It was right when I found out I was pregnant with DD2 and was just too tired to do it anymore.

• I got my dvd copy for only $9 at Costco. Be warned... it's a lot of jumping for postpartum... I often had to pause it to pee.... :S
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"