July 2011 Moms

Swimz or Mason&Mama

Psssssst... send me an invite to the FB group if you get a chance. I promise to be nice.

Re: Swimz or Mason&Mama

• ooo send me an invite too please!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmandaP678:
    ooo send me an invite too please!

I will, but I have to be friends with you on FB first, so you'll have to add me- Shannon 

ET: Remove last name 

• Swimz- I also sent you a FB friend request. Can I join TB FB page too? Thanks! My FB pic is the same as the one in my sig right now! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagescuba2011:
    Swimz- I also sent you a FB friend request. Can I join TB FB page too? Thanks! My FB pic is the same as the one in my sig right now! 

Done :)  

• So I'm totally butting in on this thread but I'm confused. I'm in a July FB group but I don't see any of you guys in there? Are there tons of FB groups that I don't know about?

I know it's not the very original one. I joined this one closer to the end of my pregnancy, maybe even after. I don't remember. Anyway, I don't see you guys and now I might have to be in two groups because I want to be in whatever group you are!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagestarz57182:

So I'm totally butting in on this thread but I'm confused. I'm in a July FB group but I don't see any of you guys in there? Are there tons of FB groups that I don't know about?

I know it's not the very original one. I joined this one closer to the end of my pregnancy, maybe even after. I don't remember. Anyway, I don't see you guys and now I might have to be in two groups because I want to be in whatever group you are!  

I have no idea- I was a newbie when all the original stuff was going on, so I joined much later. But add me, and I'll add you to the one we are talking about!  

• imageswimiz500:
    imagestarz57182:

So I'm totally butting in on this thread but I'm confused. I'm in a July FB group but I don't see any of you guys in there? Are there tons of FB groups that I don't know about?

I have no idea- I was a newbie when all the original stuff was going on, so I joined much later. But add me, and I'll add you to the one we are talking about!  

Just sent a request your way! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Shannon, I FR you on FB... Kelly Edwards
  • which FB group cause I am in the exclusive one that started back then and I'm not sure if that's the group you guys are talking about.

• imageCanaryIsland629:

which FB group cause I am in the exclusive one that started back then and I'm not sure if that's the group you guys are talking about.

THis is a newer one that Jen started a few months back.

Sara 7/7/11
    Proof that pull and pray does not work if you are an Atheist.~Bethie
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • s00zs00z member

imagescuba2011:
    Swimz- I also sent you a FB friend request. Can I join TB FB page too? Thanks! My FB pic is the same as the one in my sig right now! 

Swimz- I sent you a request, too. It's a pic of me a Georgia. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • images00z:

imagescuba2011:

Added :)  

• imageswimiz500:
    You've been added!
    Can you add me too, please? Sent you a request.
  • imageiheartmyllama:
    imageswimiz500:
    You've been added!
    Can you add me too, please? Sent you a request.

Yep, you're there :) 

• s00zs00z member
    imageswimiz500:
    images00z:

imagescuba2011:

Added :)  

Thanks!!!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sorry. Late to the party. First time on TB since last night. Another busy day, but they cancelled my work shift so here I am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"