July 2011 Moms
Options

::Manda422::

Re: ::Manda422::

• Options
    Manda - just wanted to jump on this post and let you know that I love your siggy pics. I have seen you around a few times, but I am not sure if you are relatively new to the board or not. If you are, welcome. Your baby is adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageclineak:
    YGPM :)

Thank you, dear! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMason&Mama:
    Manda - just wanted to jump on this post and let you know that I love your siggy pics. I have seen you around a few times, but I am not sure if you are relatively new to the board or not. If you are, welcome. Your baby is adorable.

Aw!  Thanks, Mama.  :-)

I lurked for a few weeks and have slowly been getting involved.  It's hard for me to get on during the day, so I miss a lot of the action.

I wish I would have joined sooner, but I'm so glad to be here now!  You ladies are too much fun! 

• Options
    imageManda422:

imageMason&Mama:

Aw!  Thanks, Mama.  :-)

I lurked for a few weeks and have slowly been getting involved.  It's hard for me to get on during the day, so I miss a lot of the action.

I wish I would have joined sooner, but I'm so glad to be here now!  You ladies are too much fun! 

And I'm so rude!  You're Mason is sooooo stinking cute! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"