Babies: 6 - 9 Months

I'm so jealous...

Of people whose babies wake up even twice a night at 7 months. That has happened to me like 3 times since I had my baby. I'm so frustrated. I've tried CIo and it seriously works for like a few days then it regresses. I don't understand how everyone else's babies sleep and my just won't . What am I doing wrong? Also I've read that they sleep bad when they are working on a milestone... Well for  her that's once a month. She has already mastered crawling and sitting up and now she pulls herself up to stand. Also her teeth have been trying to come out since x3 months... Where the hell are they?? So if you are one of those ppl complaining your baby wakes up a few times a night to eat you need to stop bc that sounds like a treat to me!

Re: I'm so jealous...

• You are not alone!

• In the same boat as you dd wakes sometimes 5-6 times feel your pain 
  • Loading the player...
  • God, I hear ya about those teeth! We did, and still do CIO with LO and it does work, but he defiantly had his good night and his bad. It seems to go in 7-10 day cycles. 7-10 days good, then 7ish days not so good. His good nights he wakes 1-2 times, His bad nights its more like 4-6. We just stay consistent. He knows that to expect from us at night. Usually when he wakes up now he puts himself back to sleep after 5mins of crying or less, but that took a few months to get him to do that without us going in at least once.  He does get a bottle once a night, but that's just really because I know hes hungry and won't sleep again until hes feed.  Whatever you pick to do with your LO, stick with it. IMO there are no miracle sleep training methods. There will be regression and, with us, it is something we constantly have to work at. 
  • I understand.  It's so exhausting and frustrating, isn't it?  My LO is up every 1.5 hrs at night.  I'm dying for two hours of consecutive sleep.  If it helps, my older DD was the same way, and at 14 months (when I weaned her) she starting sleeping 11-12 hrs without waking.  This too shall pass.  Hang in there.  Sleep
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are definitely not alone! Mine still gets up 3-4 times a night and the only thing that will put him back to sleep is nursing. 
  • You aren't alone.  K was up 4 times last night...and that was a "good" night.  She has to nurse to go back down, or we will all be up for hours.
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If it makes you feel any better, my DD wakes up SO MANY TIMES during the night. Like 10+, wanting to latch back on to nurse to sleep. I have created a little monster. We tried CIO after reading the whole book, and gave up after 15 mins when she threw up all over herself from screaming. I feel hopeless sometimes but I ordered a new sleep book on Amazon so hopefully that can help some. Just wanted to let you know that there are other babies waking up all night too. Good luck with your LO!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man I'm with you all. So many mamas complain about heir babies wakin twice a night. Mine is up every 45 mins to an hour! What am I doing wrong? I DREAD night time!!
  • You aren't alone.  DS is up all the time.  We have done CIO, which works for putting him down, but he is constantly up for a paci to be put back in.  I think we are going to have to stop giving it at night, because of what he is doing.  I miss sleep :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"