If you watched it then you know what I'm talking about!!!  Smile

Re: ****TOP CHEF**** (spoilers)

• Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
  • aww yeah aww yeah!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • HOOOOOTIE HOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Okay, so actual discussion now:

First OMG Paul is a class act. I loved that he took full responsibility for the disastrous second seating course. So many other contestants would have thrown Kenny under the bus, but he just stepped up and admitted that he made a mistake.

Second, how hilarious was it that in Sarah's effort to pick her friends for her team, she got stuck with the dude that Tom kicked out of the kitchen before the show even started? 

• imageChicklit:

Second, how hilarious was it that in Sarah's effort to pick her friends for her team, she got stuck with the dude that Tom kicked out of the kitchen before the show even started? 

dh and i were laughing our butts off about this.  

and yay paul!!  so happy that he won!! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageChicklit:

First OMG Paul is a class act. I loved that he took full responsibility for the disastrous second seating course. So many other contestants would have thrown Kenny under the bus, but he just stepped up and admitted that he made a mistake. 

I couldn't agree more. What an awesome, awesome dude.  

• I have something uncharitable to say about one of Sarah's sous chefs --- Heather is just an ugly b!tch. She is probably a terrific chef, but her attitude and demeanor is just yuck. I was so glad when she was cut from the show.

It was an interesting dynamic how Sarah and Paul had almost completely segregated teams. Sarah had all women and one guy (McCan'tButcher) and Paul had all guys and one woman. 

• I thought what the master chef said about him was glorious and such a compliment.

It was a great episode and I'm so glad he picked up a back up to the crab :) 

Ditto how awesome he is :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so, so excited for Paul. He was such a class act the entire time and so deserved to win. I actually did a little happy dance for him. He was the best chef across the entire season and acted with class and aplomb. Sara couldn't say the same. I was all choked up when he saw his dad too.  So excited for him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"