Toddlers: 24 Months+

1 year and still jealousy?? help!

My almost 4 year old is still acting out and doing things for attention.  My son just turned a year old and I am sure the attention from the party was hard for her, but I just don't know what to do with all of this acting out.  She is not listening, saying mean things and hateful things, acting like a baby, etc. I know this has got to be b/c of wanting attention.  Not sure about the not listening though.  She is also having accidents pee and poop.  She is very loving on my son, but she takes the toys from him. She doesn't want him to have any of her toys or any toy that he wants.  She pulls, pushes him, etc. We tell her to stop doing this and have to give timeouts for these things as well.  She likes to give him hugs and kisses, but squeezes his neck so we tell him the appropriate place to give him a hug, etc.  She just doesn't listen. I don't know if this is a bigger issue than just being jealousy or what. I think I might fill out a behaviorial form with my pedi and talk to my doctor to see if this is normal behavior.  Any help/advice or similar situation, please chime in :)

Re: 1 year and still jealousy?? help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"