March 2012 Moms

Fun clicky poll: Mucous Plug (TMI for some?)

This is just a fun little poll to see where the majority of us lie in the timeline. I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances in a lot of cases, but just pick the answer that fits best.
[Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fun clicky poll: Mucous Plug (TMI for some?)

• I lost it at 33 weeks and went into pre-term labor that night.  After some drugs and modified bed rest, she's still in there, though!

• I'm answering for my first pregnancy. Nothing yet. I was doing a ton of walking last time but have been virtually bedridden this week with hemorrhoids. With DD1 I lost it (at the zoo!) and had her right on time 2 weeks later
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • With DD, 2 weeks prior to labor starting.  This time, lost it 10 days ago and still no labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I thought I had lost it early, but then when I lost it I KNEW that I lost it.  That thing was massive!  I was 39 weeks 1 day and my OB had swept my membranes the night before.  I went into labor that night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still got mine and I am as tight as a nuns @#$#@$.... if I am dilated at all it's like a pin prick lol.  All I have had is 4 or so clear slimey wipes over the last 3 months or so ... one quick wipe and it's gone.. so nothing much to report here. Huh?
  • I've been losing it little by little over the past couple of weeks.  You know it can grow back, right...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"