3rd Trimester

so hormonal at 38 weeks :(

I'm a FTM and my hormons right now are crazy I cant stand anything and I dont know what to do, I've been nesting and want things picked up and a certain way and my dogs keep driving me nuts like laying against the couch so when I try to get up from laying down I cant. I dont know and to stay calm and I've never been this irratated. Sorry for the vent :( I just dont have any other pregos to talk to :(

Re: so hormonal at 38 weeks :(

• I hear ya. I'm 38 weeks, too, and I'm sooooo crabby. My poor dh had a rough day at home with our toddler and I had ZERO sympathy. I feel bad and I managed to keep the majority of my crabbiness in my head (he thought I was annoyed with work), but instead I was screaming!!!  I just want to feel normal again.
  • testing siggy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also 38 weeks and hormonal....I've been crying over nothing for the past two days! Thought this whole emotional thing was supposed to be over by now!

• I will be 38 soon and I am also very emotional. I just want to feel like myself again! There is an end with a beautiful beginning- I just wish it wasnt such a hard road to get there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i know the feeling...DH has to be told to leave the room or else he gets more then he asked for..for me its stressing and my stress releivers are coffee ant tanning and i cant tan till LO is born so one or 2 cups coffee a day does it for me and laying down forceing myself to have "me" time
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been really hormonal as well. everything has been irritating me and I feel so bad because normally  Iam the most tolerant person I know. I always swore if I got pregnant I would never be that pregnant girl that everyone was scared of hahahaha. soon it will be over
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"