1st Trimester

Intro, BFP, and Suggestions for telling DH?

Hi all!  Just got a BFP this evening, and DH is heading out of town for a long weekend with his brother.  I'd like to surprise him on Sunday when he gets home, but I'm looking for an idea other than having DS wear a "big brother" tee.  Any suggestions??

Re: Intro, BFP, and Suggestions for telling DH?

• Personally I'd just tell him. I wouldn't want to keep it from my hubby for four days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I watched this video on youtube of ppl telling their families they were pregnant and theres one that I remember being kinda cool...the pregnant couple had come back from a mini vacation and they were showing her mother the pics on the digital camera at the kitchen table and as she was skipping through the pictures one pic was of her positive pregnancy tests!! It took the mother a second to realize what it was but it was so joyful and kind of a unique way of sharing the news...hope that gives you an idea..? good luck!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a BFP about 20 min before DH got home from work. I had found a bib at target that said "I have a surprise for you" a while ago. So I wrapped up the bib and the BFP. It was valentines day so we swapped presents. He opened it up and saw the bib and totally freaked out - it was such a special moment for us. I loved seeing him figure it out and have such a genuine reaction! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"