December 2010 Moms

Really big baby bath tub?

Anyone have a really big baby bath tub?  C's bathroom only has a (large) shower in it, no tub.  We have a tub, but it is huge and the jets are really hard to clean so I always feel like it's not that safe or sanitary for him.  Until now, we've used the Primo Eurobath (big white one) in his shower.  He's tall though and will probably grow out of it soon.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm open to a non-baby tub too (like some other type of container) but am just at a loss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Really big baby bath tub?

• How about a inflatable baby pool?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have this same problem. Our house is fairly small with one bathroom. We remodeled the bathroom back before we had E and put in a shower. It never dawned on me that this would be a problem down the road. My mom ordered us a decent sized baby tub, but it isn't huge, and I think he will grow out of it before too long. He takes a lot of showers with DH too. I have put him in the shower with me some, but he can't keep his hands off my nips. LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • One Step Ahead has a great one. "secure transitions inflatable tub". On my phone so no clicky. No joke we were STILL using this for our 3 yr old till it sprung a leak last week!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ok, I looked it up. We have a Prince Lionheart Flexibath. Like I said though, it isn't huge. It is fairly deep, but kind of narrow. It would probably work for a while longer. It does fold up so you can store it in a closet. Sorry I don't know how to link from my iPad.
  • My sister had this issue when her LO was younger - they just bought a shower head that turns into a sprayer type thing and let him play with it in the shower after bathing him.  We've (as in LO and I together) started taking showers here too - so much easier!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh, I might check out that One Step Ahead tub!  Several people on the site mention it being too big to fit their tubs so this might be perfect for us.  I liked the Flexibath too - definitely deeper than what we have but might skip it if it isn't too much bigger.  I'll keep an eye out for baby pool that might fit too.  Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the inflatable ducky tub you can buy at Target. It still works perfectly for LO, but typically she just showers with one of us. She loves the shower and anytime she hears it turn on, she comes running!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"