March 2012 Moms

Holy snow...PIP

Weatherman called for up to 22 inches overnight- we woke up to probably 15 inches today, and it has been going strong still...I think we are up to 19 inches!!  I am so glad I did not go into labor today!! Driving to the hospital (30 minutes from here) would have been horrible!

This is DH on top of the snowbank after our driveway was plowed- it is as high as the house!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy snow...PIP

• OMG!!! That is an epic amount of snow! 

Yes, I hope for your sake labor holds off a little longer, I'd hate to have to conquer the roads in that condition. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Holy smokes!! We haven't had that much this year, its snowing in CT right now and there's only a couple inches. Its great getting out of having to shovel when you're pregnant!! Perk!
  • Loading the player...
  • When it snows in GA, one inch is epic! Lol, that is more snow than I have EVER seen! I can't imagine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • woohoo, snow! Where do you live?
  • I live in Eagle River, WI...it's pretty far north- almost into the Upper Michigan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck to you guys!!  we had a 30incher last year, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone!! The kids loved it tho!!!
    Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWifey1012:
    Holy smokes!! We haven't had that much this year, its snowing in CT right now and there's only a couple inches. Its great getting out of having to shovel when you're pregnant!! Perk!

We've just got wet roads in our part of CT.  But that picture brings back memories of last winter and the killer storms we had.  ::shudder:: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nice! I want just one big snow storm this year

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"