Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

holyshit c&p

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/63609684.aspx

Disclaimer: I am not posting this to rally the troops of 12-24.  There are already 100 responses to her.  I am posting it to see the first jawdropping responses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: holyshit c&p

• I read this last week.  First she posted on TTGP and created quite the uproar before DDing.  She posted a follow up on S&R that she made an appointment.

I wish her the best. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow. Just........ Wow. 

I'm just through page one, but my heart goes out to the OP. I get it. I chose to keep Jack, but all the options were on the table when I got KU, and because of the results of that pregnancy, my getting pregnant again will almost always lead to termination. I understand the right place but wrong time feeling. It really, really sucks. 

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageScout2005:

eta: We're not talking about the OP are we? Where was that thread about reading ALL of a post before commenting? 

see RockaBye's shitastic response.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh dear...

but lol @ broccolitree's DD's nn of "Ms. Joaquin Fetus"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know who +SMACE+ is, but I like her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Shouldn't RockABye have been at a Santorum rally on that day?

Loser. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• imageames17:
    I don't know who +SMACE+ is, but I like her.

This.

I wish the OP the best.  That's an unfortunate situation & she doesn't need people gettin' all up on their self-righteous high horses right now.

DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageScout2005:

imageames17:

SMACE is my lover. True story.

She's the best. 

:WHAT:

I thought she was *my* lover.

Oh, right, triangle.  I do so love triangles.     

• imageLaylaPartDeux:

imageames17:

This.

I wish the OP the best.  That's an unfortunate situation & she doesn't need people gettin' all up on their self-righteous high horses right now.

I couldn't agree more.  
  • imageKJmashup:

Shouldn't RockABye have been at a Santorum rally on that day?

Loser. 

No, but she did spend the day scrubbing santorum out of her sheets and underwear. 

• Both of those threads make me really sad, but I'm glad she's doing what she needs to do, and I'm also surprised at the amount of support shown, not something you see too often on TB that's for sure.
  • Well, if you read the 2nd thread, they cover abortion & Hitler.  If they talk about cookies and/or crockpot recipes, I think they will have covered everything. 

Oh, and holycow.  

• imagemollybloom:

Holy smokes. Tongue Tied

I don't have time to read all of that, but I sort of want to jump in and say to those people who talk about "God's plan" - do they ever stop and think that maybe it was God's plan that the embryo/fetus/whatever you want to call it be aborted?

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• This second thread is seriously making me want to weep for humanity. Weep.
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Man, I feel for her.

And Rockabye - well, I've been through IF and miscarriages and it sucks, but the whole "just be grateful you can get pg" is awful.  Just awful.

• imageRayRay007:

do they ever stop and think that maybe it was God's plan that the embryo/fetus/whatever you want to call it be aborted?

Really?  Um...no.  

• imageBurnNurse:
    imageRayRay007:

do they ever stop and think that maybe it was God's plan that the embryo/fetus/whatever you want to call it be aborted?

Really?  Um...no.  

I'm not serious, I don't believe that God has a plan (not even sure I believe in God), just making an argument as assinine as the "God's plan" argument in favour of pro-life.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• I am pro choice, I could never do it but I don't think anyone has the right to come in and tell me what I can and can't do with my body whether it's right or wrong. I feel bad for her a) because it is already a tough decision and b) because she has people going out of their way to guilt trip her into keeping her baby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"