July 2011 Moms
Options

How often do you indulge in an adult beverage?

Just curious.[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How often do you indulge in an adult beverage?

• Options

My answer could fall into a couple different options.

Since I got pregnant with DD1 (over 3 years ago), I have had alcohol twice.  The first time was at a wedding after I had weaned DD1 and before I got pregnant with DD2.

The second was just 2.5 weeks ago.  DH and I had our first date in 3 years and I had two glasses of wine.  I am still breastfeeding, so I don't drink (not because I don't approve, but more because I feel funny about it - I know the "sober to drive, sober to bf rule", but ::shrug::, it's not for me).

I am actually really looking forward to October because BFF couple will be getting married and I will have weaned DD2 and be free to get my drank on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had so much as a sip since I got pregnant with DD.  Honestly though, I just don't really care about alcohol and I missed sushi tremendously while pregnant but alcohol...not so much.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BFP #1 3/27/10 - mmc discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
    BFP #3 4/24/13 - EDD 1/8/14 - Beta #1 @ ?, 33 - Beta #2 @ 4 days later, 260
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not nearly enough... I use to drink 1 glass of wine a few times a week before getting pregnant.  Now somedays I think I would love a glass of wine then I get busy after DD goes to bed and I forget. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ok, I admit, I love beer.

DH and I both work full time jobs, but for some reason we aren't all that busy in the evenings.   We have an incredibly easy baby that is just so happy.   I get most of the "big" chores done on the weekend so our evenings are fun time.   

Some nights we both have a few beers after work while we play and feed LO.   We are by no means drunk so I don't consider it "indulging".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKara03:
    Not nearly enough... I use to drink 1 glass of wine a few times a week before getting pregnant.  Now somedays I think I would love a glass of wine then I get busy after DD goes to bed and I forget. 

This! I would love a yummy cocktail here and there, but I am trying so hard to lose weight, and alcohol is not conducive so I have been trying to limit it.  

• Options

Weekly to biweekly. I don't get schnokered. With pregnancy and no time to indulge, I've become a bit of a lightweight! Couple glasses of wine and i am ready to go to bed.

I am nursing, so I usually wait until Lo goes down for the night. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"