March 2012 Moms

WFD?

Lets hear it ladies... who's still up for cooking, whose DH is cooking for them, or who has resorted to take out?

I am throwing a super easy pre-marinated pork roast in the oven and pairing it with left over homemade mac and cheese from last night. I was gonna do mashed potatoes, but left one of my bags at the grocery store checkout counter... guess what was in it?  BF is picking it up on his way home. I guess we will do potatoes tomorrow.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFD?

• We've been eating a lot of take out the last few weeks.  I just haven't felt up to doing anything in the kitchen.  I did make tacos 2 nights ago, but really, how hard is it to brown up some beef and chop some veggies?  Last night we used left overs and made quesadillas (sp?).  Tonight, I have NO idea.  I'm thinking take out Thai maybe?
  • I've actually been trying to cook most nights. It saves on money and I'm home from working now so I kinda feel like I need to pull my weight somehow (keeping the house clean, prepping for LO, cooking, etc). DH works his butt off and still helps me as much as he can.

To answer the question though, looks like its pasta tonight!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I just put a lasagna in the oven. :) I do almost all of the cooking still, mostly because DH is incredibly busy with school and work.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did pasta and chicken. I doctored up a plain store bought sauce with some spices and veggies and it tasted alright. Heartburn is imminent. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't cook currently but because Dh is working long hours we have ordered a ton of takeout or just eating left overs that family and friends made.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Hubby made enchiladas while I waas at work  :)
  • I still cook most meals. Though I feel like we do order out but it's more of me cooking.

Tonight I made cajun style pan seared tilapia paired with poached baby potatoes and a veggie medley of fresh sauteed red, orange and yellow peppers with zucchini in a goat cheese sauce. MMMMM did we enjoy this...you should of seen my puppy licking his lips hahah awww..

• I have mostly been living off of take out, but tonight I will be making tacos :] 

Simple & fast! 

• MIL is here!  She is an excellent cook and loves to do it, so I'm letting her!  She made a pork roast and sweet potatoes tonight.  It was super delicious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"