April 2012 Moms

Is anyone watching...

My strange addiction right now?

This 26 year old is EATING her dead husband's ashes.

What. The. Fudge?!?!?!?!? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers PicMonkeyCollage

Re: Is anyone watching...

• NO.  Too close to the dinner hour for me to watch anything on that messed up channel.  
  • Yikes!
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Loading the player...
  • HUH? Ick!

ETA: What will she eat when she runs out?

• imagein my life:

HUH? Ick!

ETA: What will she eat when she runs out?

She's talking to a therapist now, who brought that up, and the possibility of her mother who is obviously worried about her taking the ashes away...she said she'd probably kill herself.

I'm grossed out

Okay it just ended...she got admitted into a program and got separated from the ashes but is under a 24 hr watch. Holy smokes....

• hahah I've seen that one before!!! Isn't she almost done with the ashes and he has only been gone for 3 months?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She had eaten a pound of the ashes...I don't know how much of him was left
  • I've seen that one before. I feel so bad for her. Some of the other "addictions" on that show are just weird. But she is obviously so deeply depressed about the passing of her husband if it makes her eat his ashes. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've seen that one before. Can you imagine the toxins in that she is ingesting?? Was the dryer sheet girl in the same episode? Those two really stick out in my mind. The dryer sheet eater had a little girl that was curious as to what she was eating. That scared me because if she's doing it, her daughter may want to do it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • I wish DH would let me change the channel, I love this show...in a weird way. I actually posted last night about it haha. 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLuvmy2sons:
    I've seen that one before. Can you imagine the toxins in that she is ingesting?? Was the dryer sheet girl in the same episode? Those two really stick out in my mind. The dryer sheet eater had a little girl that was curious as to what she was eating. That scared me because if she's doing it, her daughter may want to do it.

I've been watching the reruns all day today on OWN.  The dryer sheet lady was with the adult baby, I believe.

The bleach woman grossed me out today.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Did therapists mention cannibalism or anything to her?! I'm kidding... but seriously that is disturbing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"