Baby Names

DD the K girls name poll?

Seems like a silly post to DD. ::shrugs::
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller

Re: DD the K girls name poll?

• Thought I saw something go missing.... but I didn't read it yet. What was it about?
  • Nope, still there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageslukd79:
    Nope, still there.

I think there were two. The other one was a poll between two AWFUL names her husband liked.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Man, I was just looking for it because I wanted to know what others said.  I hope I wasn't too harsh (I think I was the first reply) but she seemed prepare to hear it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLaurelBee:

Hi Ladies,

My hubby asked me to delete the poll so to respect his wishes I removed it. I posted that I was going to delete it, but I guess people missed it.  

I was definitely prepared for the comments because I have read posts and asked about names here before. Just wanted to take it down for my sweetie's sake. Your comments were very helpful and not to harsh.

Didn't know it would be a big deal.  

TTC Since September 2009; 4/10 Miscarriage at 6weeks; Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011; 4/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 5/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 6/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 7/11: TI = BFN; 8/11: TI = BFN; 9/11: Bravelle TI = BFN; 10/22/11: IUI#1; 11/4/11:IUI#1 = BFN; 11/16/11: IUI#2; 11/29/11: BFP on HPT!; 12/5/11: Beta#1=437@19DPO; 12/7/11: Beta#2=861@21DPO; 12/9/11: Beta#3=1648@23DPO; 12/13/11: Beta#4=4867@27DPO BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekisha16:

imageLaurelBee:

Hi Ladies,

My hubby asked me to delete the poll so to respect his wishes I removed it. I posted that I was going to delete it, but I guess people missed it.  

I was definitely prepared for the comments because I have read posts and asked about names here before. Just wanted to take it down for my sweetie's sake. Your comments were very helpful and not to harsh.

Didn't know it would be a big deal.  

Around here women tend to DD because they get their panties in a bunch over comments.  I definitely missed that you were going to DD, I was at work though so I miss a lot.  I thought it might be because your DH wanted it down. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"