December 2010 Moms

Re: hand washing clicky

• We use a wet rag for sure at each meal. We are trying to be better about using the sink with soap, but I forget.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i said something else because we do a combo. after the park, or if he sticks his hands in something gross, we do soap/water at the sink. after meals, just a quick wipe with a wet cloth.
  • Loading the player...
  • We used to do just baby wipes, but now I'm trying to do the soap and water thing so he gets used to it.  After dinner though, it's easier to just use a wet cloth and do his face and hands all at the same time.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • imageFive Months to Plan:
    We use a wet rag for sure at each meal. We are trying to be better about using the sink with soap, but I forget.
    All of this.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We will use a wet cloth after meals or a wipe to clean sticky hands when we are out in public. I have washed his hands with soap and water when they were really dirty- like the time he was splashing in the toilet. I swear, I was standing right there getting ready in the mirror. He is so quick. We have a toilet lock now, even though it means poor DH almost poops himself trying to get it open. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejanneann1127:
    i said something else because we do a combo. after the park, or if he sticks his hands in something gross, we do soap/water at the sink. after meals, just a quick wipe with a wet cloth.

This.

• imageMommaEA:
    We will use a wet cloth after meals or a wipe to clean sticky hands when we are out in public. I have washed his hands with soap and water when they were really dirty- like the time he was splashing in the toilet. I swear, I was standing right there getting ready in the mirror. He is so quick. We have a toilet lock now, even though it means poor DH almost poops himself trying to get it open. LOL

We don't have toilet locks yet, but if we did, this would totally be my DH!  When he has to go, he has to go.  I can just imagine him swearing at the stupid lock, lol.

Oh, and I use the hand and face wipes (either the Johnson's ones or the Walmart brand antibacterial ones).  And his hands get a good scrubbing when he's having his bath.

• DS's DC has a little low sink in the room and they wash before meals and snacks and after diaper changes so we wash with soap and water before eating. We don't wash his hands after diapers unless he grabs his poopy boy parts during, which is far more often than I care for.  I'm thinking of getting him a little stool and an Aquaduck (faucet extender) to help out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"