1st Trimester

2nd pregnancy and feeling crazy

So this is my second pregnancy and I am sooo sick.  I was barely sick with the first.  Also I am only 6 weeks and I feel like a crazy person.  I have no patience and feel like I could snap at any second.  Anyone else feel like they are losing their mind?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2nd pregnancy and feeling crazy

• I feel the same way!  This is only my first, but I knew I was pregnant before I took the test b/c I would cry about the stupidest things and even in week 8 I feel the same!  Hopefully this tames down in the 2nd tri!

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • Totally!  I wanted to punch my husband in the throat today.  And I barely made it through dinner with the in-laws with my sanity intact.  So yes, I feel on edge and cranky all the time!  I hope it doesn't last for the next 9 months...
  • Loading the player...
  • I am definitely feeling much worse this time around. My patience is very thin this time around.  I also feel nauseous a lot.  When I was pregnant with DS, I only felt nauseous like maybe twice.  I was telling my husband tonight that I either am starving or feel sick.  It's very annoying and I cannot wait for 2nd trimester!  I also feel like this pregnancy is dragging compared to my last one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Same here. But Im now 4 months and it all passes. Hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"