Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is it normal to feel this way?

Im kinda new to this so here I go. We have been trying to concieve for the last four months. After I got off the pill I was irregular, last month was my first to bea regular 28 days. This month I tested my lh surge on day 12, there was no test line and no lh. The next day the 13th there was a faint line and no lh. This has never happened to me before, there was always a prominent test line. Yesterday was the day for my period, but nothing. I felt achy off and on which is normal, but not on the day it is suppose to start. Usually that day I feel achy all day. Three days ago I felt terrible, I thought it would come any minute. Usually I feel it a week before off and on and it is achy and burny, never any cramps. Today, one day late, I was achy this morning I thought I would get it, but no. This afternoon it is a dull ache and it seems that just my left ovary is achy, but not the normal period pains. I didnt know if I was just irregular again, hence no lh surge, or if I could be pregnant. I wasnt sure if you could feel like your period was coming and then still be pregnant. I'm afraid to take a test right away, I would rather wait then test and get bad news. If anyone has ever had this please let me know. I know it may be kinda silly but I have honestly wondered this for a while.

Re: Is it normal to feel this way?

• Options
    AF symptoms can offen be similar to pregnancy symptoms. No offense, but get over your fears and just pee on a test. It's not rocket science, its just pee. That is the only way you will know if you are pregnant!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Well PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are similar, some feel that AF is on it's way but instead they get a BFP. I recommend testing.
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My advice would be to take a test. GL to you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Go ahead and test..at least you will know  yea or nay and then can plan to move forward. Good luck!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

If you're not KU, it sounds like you need to get new OPKs.  If the control line isn't showing up then they are defective or you're doing something wrong.

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    Go ahead and test. If you are late then it should show up if your are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedawn2zzs:

If you're not KU, it sounds like you need to get new OPKs.  If the control line isn't showing up then they are defective or you're doing something wrong.

That's what I thought...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"