wondering about cotton diapers? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

wondering about cotton diapers?

I was thinking about switching to cotton diapers to save some money and want to know if it's too much of a pain or actually worth it?

https://www.amazon.com/Bummis-Organic-Cotton-Diaper-Pounds/dp/B000QGXWGM/?tag=leacel0f-20

I found those online and wanted to know if thats the standard cost for them as well? Thanks, ladies!

Re: wondering about cotton diapers?

• Check out the FAQs on the Cloth Diapering board - super helpful!
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You might want to check out the options on CottonBabies.com. I use cloth diapers on my little one, and I like the one size fits all options. We use Flip diapers from cottonbabies. I paid about $160 for everything I needed to cloth diaper (5 covers, 24 inserts, wet bag). I started using them when my child was 6 weeks, and they still fit great at 20 months.

The ones you provided the link for are not one size fits all. The kit comes with size medium, so they could cost you a little more since you'll need more than just that one size eventually.

Check out the cloth diaper board if you want to learn a lot about using cloth! A heads up, though, it can be overwhelming. Some people get really into it and have lots of different kinds in their cloth diaper stash. I prefer simplicity and just stuck with one brand that I like.

• Loading the player...
  • I also recommend checking out the daily "For Sale: message on the cloth diapering board.  I've gotten lots of fantastic deals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards