June 2012 Moms

Moving tomorrow!

I'm so excited to finally be able to work on Levi's room. The place is a little bit smaller than where we are now but it is so much nicer. 

Thank goodness for friends that are easily bribed with pizza and beer so we didn't have to pay for movers. I am a little stressed because we only have 4 boxes packed right now because we just got back from our Disney trip but I am hoping everything goes smoothly. 

Biggest plus, my dad bought DH and I a new bed (mattress, boxspring, frame) as a moving present. I've been rockin the one we have right now since I was 11... needless to say, its a rock. 

YAYYYY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS!

Whats going on for you ladies this week? 

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: Moving tomorrow!

• Congrats on moving! We'll be moving in a month too! Square footage wise it's a tad smaller, but way more storage and closet space! And lucky you for being able to bribe with beer and pizza! I think we're going to have to hire movers, mostly for my sanity.
    ~Birthmother to My little Liddybug 3/9/04~ ~Step-mom to Jack (6)~ BFP #1 1/4/11 Missed m/c at 8wks/1day 2/10/11 D&C 2/11/11 ~ BFP #2 10/4/11 *Stick baby, stick!*~ My BFP Chart. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket BabyName Ticker
  • I've been organizing & working on projects for LO. 

Other than that, I need to do my 1hr glucose test & get my brakes fixed on Friday. Shhhlovely week... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"