Stay at Home Moms
Options

Leap day 2008

So, I was thinking about what was going on and how my life has changed in the past four years and was wondering about you ladies! I apologize if there is already a post like this, but I didn't find one :)

4 years ago today: I was anticipating my wedding that was 16 days away (!), teaching junior high at a school I was very unhappy at, preparing to begin grad school full time that fall, and living in a very small apartment that I do not miss at all.

Now: I teach privately in a school district that I love, am happy married, finished my masters, and have a beautiful daughter that I get to hang out with every day! It's amazing how much can change from one February 29th to another. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Leap day 2008

• Options

Wow. Four years ago today I was living with my college roommate and we were both juniors in college. We were actually in the middle of a huge period of fighting that led to us moving into our own places.

Since then I've been relocated due to a hurricane, gained and lost 30 lbs, gotten engaged, graduated, married, got a dog, went through two jobs, bought a house, had a baby. Haha, is that enough? ;)

Oh, and me and my college roommate are best of friends again, and have been for about 3 years. She's happily married and just got a BFP from an injectible cycle! 

• Options

Four years ago today, I was in the hospital with Ben, our one day old baby.  Jordan was 14 and in the middle of her freshman year of high school.

Now here we are, Jordan is a freshman in college, Ben just had his 4th birthday (yesterday) and I'm 20 weeks pregnant with our third (and final) child.  Crazy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in my 3rd tri of pregnancy with Gisele- finishing my final semester of law school- (I walked in graduation at 37 weeks pregnancy- Gisele came at 41 weeks)- and working full time as the Sr. Vice President of International Taxation of a very large IT company.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Fun!

I was married for a little under a year. We were childless and both working full time. We were traveling and working on becoming debt free so we could start TTC.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD was a week old, sniff, sniff!  We were in the midst of selling our house in OH and moving to ATL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is a fun post!

Four years ago I was still working, 3 weeks from my due date, with NO CLUE how my life was about to change, not even knowing if I was going to come back to work or not

It seems like forever ago

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    Four years ago DH and I were at the Grand Canyon as a side trip from Las Vegas, which was our "babymoon" vacation before DD was born. The temps in Las Vegas were in the upper 60s; we came back home a couple of days later to 4 feet of fresh snow in our yard.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was a newlywed. Since then I have moved, stopped teaching, and have had three kids.
  • Options

I was a marketing manager and pregnant with our first son.  I was working full time and we were living in our previous house and had been married for about a year and a half.  Since then we've moved and had two babies and celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is amazing how much we have all experienced in such little time! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Four years ago I was married to someone else and in my first year of teaching. Sadly my DH1 took his life less than 3 months later. Fast forward and I have remarried,live in another state and am a SAHM. Bittersweet for sure.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Four years ago I was teaching special education in RTF.  My husband then boyfriend was going to school to become an electrical engineer in our current city. 

Four years later, we were married in Sept. 09, live in a beach town, I am a SAHM, pregnant with our second, and we just bought a house.  I LOVE my life!!!!  I feel blessed to be where we are now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Four years ago today-ish: been married for almost 2 months, in my last semester of college, working 2 jobs, trying to figure out what we were going to do after I graduated in May/DH in August.

Since then: moved to an entirely new part of the state for me, DH and I have both changed jobs a couple times, bought a house, and are now expecting our first child.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"