Cloth Diapering

swaddlebees simplex 2.0 & bottombumpers sizing help, please

Ds2 is almost 1 and 23.5 lbs and 30in tall. He is on the move and I expect him to start slimming out over the next 6 mo or so. Would I be better off with mediums or larges in the simplex and bottombumpers?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: swaddlebees simplex 2.0 & bottombumpers sizing help, please

• I can't speak for BottomBumpers but I would go with a Large in the Simplex definitely.  The rise is gettting short on my 6 month old and at 22lbs, we only have two snaps left on the hips and one on the thighs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure about the bottombumpers, but Swaddlebees definitely run small, I would go with the large.
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Would go with large in bottombumpers. My son is 20 lbs and 30 inches and he fits The mediums, but the rise was getting short. I just sold off my mediums while they still looked nice to buy more bum geniuses,so I can't speak for the large bottombumpers as I don't have any. 
  • My LO is in a medium in the simplex and the rise still fits but I can see it being a problem in the next few months. She's 17lbs, 27 inches. I'd get the large!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"