Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

2 Year Old Birthday Party Favor

Hi - I am planning my daugther's 2nd birthday party.  We are planning to bring all the kids to a "Paint Your Own Pottery" center and then to a restaurant for Pizza and Cupcakes.  I have children ranging in age from 1 - 13 and about 28 kids in total.  I am trying to find a small favor to give each child.  They will be getting their pottery piece to keep once I get them back from being finished by the center, but I also want them to have a favor that day.  Any thoughts?!!?  TIA

Re: 2 Year Old Birthday Party Favor

• Options
    I agree I am anti-food too - Last year I did personlized water bottles, ones with straws for the younger kids and ones without for the older.  I like the crayons and coloring book idea.  I could get a coloring book for the smaller kids and a doodle type pad for the older ones.  Great idea - thanks
  • Options
    Thanks to this board, I have decided to do sidewalk chalk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For DD's 1st birthday I did monogrammed water bottles for all the little ones that were her age. For her 2nd birthday I did goody bags filled with the following: small bag of M&M's, box of crayons, Sesame Street tattoos, small package fruit snacks, lollipop and bubbles. HTH!
  • Options
    I like the crayons and sidewalk chalk ideas. Since it's a painting party, could you do watercolor sets for each kid?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You can make a personalized paint brush for each kid.

Something like this and add the kid's name to the handle:

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

I'm having Emerson's fourth birthday party at the Children's Museum and we are painting a canvas pic prior to.  The painting is going to be their favor.

In the past I have gone to the bakery and gotten a decorated sugar cookie matching the them of the party and put it in a clear little bag with ribbon.  I wouldn't get a bunch of junk that people will just pitch when they get home. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"