Florida Babies
Options

Home care for infants & toddlers (Starting in August)

Hey everyone! I am Raven I am expecting my first child in July, his name is going to be Elijah! We are sooo excited! I am a 21 year old Nanny, who has spent the last 4 years working at Primrose schools & Nanning. I am currently a nanny for a family who I have been with for a little over a year and am going to spend the duration of my pregnancy with them. I am in the process of completing some more childcare classes, with plans of becoming a Day care owner. For the time being I am looking to help other young working mothers with less expensive daycare in my home. We all know that day care for infants can be exceptionally high and I am looking to take care of 2  or 3 infants in my home. If you are interested just let me know. I have a few pregnant friends who are interested but just wanted to open myself up to other mothers! Thanks for reading! I hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancy as much as I am! :) Oh and I am also putting together a play date group for the tampa area if anyone is interested in that. I am located in the temple terrace area!

Re: Home care for infants & toddlers (Starting in August)

• Options

Hi Raven,

I hope that your pregnancy is going well.  I am due in September and have started my  "hunting," so to say, for care for my little boy when I go back to work either in November or December.  Are you still looking to care for additional infants?

Thanks,
    Rachel 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"