Success after IF
Options

Current obsession: baby cowboy boots

I saw these at Nord.strom last weekend, and now I can't stop thinking about them.  And now I'm convinced that DD's birthday party just won't be the same if these aren't on her feet ;) 

If DD was older they might not be as impractical because she'd wear them longer, but I just KNOW she's about to jump sizes!  That being the case, I'd rather not spend quite this much (I wouldn't mind for her everyday shoes, and I know they're good quality, but these would be just for fun/ in addition to her "good" shoes - who knows how many times she'd wear them before outgrowing, kwim?.)

Has anyone bought crib shoe "cowboy boots", preferably tan, and can recommend another brand?  Google isn't being any help.

Re: Current obsession: baby cowboy boots

• Options
    these are amazing!!
    Married 09/04/04 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Those are adorable! I bought these for Addison the other day https://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp477039002&dv=0&shopid=0&pdn=gc7206 Sorry it's not clicky. I'm on my phone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got Betsy cowboy boots the spring she was 2 and she was a cowgirl for Halloween that year.  I got her a jean skirt, a plaid shirt and a badge.  It was so cute.
    Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Options

imageashonkwiler09:
    Those are adorable! I bought these for Addison the other day https://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp477039002&dv=0&shopid=0&pdn=gc7206 Sorry it's not clicky. I'm on my phone.

I was just going to say - Gap often has them! :) 

• Options

imageashonkwiler09:

Are they the floral cut-out booties??  The link isn't working when I c&p it, and I'm trying to just search the site!  If so, are they seriously tan, because the pic looks pink even though they're called sand brown. 

• Options

Conor has had THREE pairs of cowboy boots and LOVES them. My grandma got him his first pair from Wa.lmart when he was a year old.  He wore them to death!  Even in the dead of summer with his shorts.  Love!  The day he could no longer squeeze his feet into them he just about stroked out. 

I searched Am.azon and found a cute authentic looking pair.  They were $40 and I didn't want him to outgrow them too soon, so I ordered a size up.  He was fine.  I think he liked that he could pull them on and off without having to unzip them.  He was a cowboy that year for Halloween (my justification for spending that much).  This pair lasted a good year or so.

I just got him a new pair this past fall from Ko.hl's that are T.oy Sto.ry and light up.  Not what I wanted...but I couldn't find anything else and he loved them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love those, how cute! I am totally paying 40 bucks for a pair, they are just too adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Omg get them now! They are so cute. Ahh!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"