Austin Babies

DA Spoilers

Ok, so I've written up and posted 3 times about the two seasons. Each time My post gets eaten. Maybe someone else can start and I can join in :
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DA Spoilers

• What do you want to talk about? There is so much! :)

• Not really a spoiler, but I saw this picture and I looooove it.  Matthew looks a little vampire-ish but it's still an uber sexy picture.

• Loading the player...
  • uhm everything!

I did one with my thoughts on EVERY character then just each episode then just each season.

I loved it all :) 

• Lady Mary looking GOOD!  I saw her on the View and she's adorable.

I hope they marry soon in the 3rd season and don't leave us hanging.  I also hope his peen really works, or poor Mary!  ;) 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemlf625:

I hope they marry soon in the 3rd season and don't leave us hanging.  I also hope his peen really works, or poor Mary!  ;) 

LOL!  This!

Also, I hope we still get to see some of Sybill.  And I'm rooting for Edith to catch her old beau after all!

I might be the only one... and I like the character, I do... but I get SO tired of Bates being so overly self-depreciating.  Or maybe that's not the right word.  He's way too proud about everything.  Which is fine, but sometimes he doesn't defend himself and I hate stuff like that.

I really love the Anna-Mary relationship.  I love that they care about each other and are friends but are still so solidly in their own classes and worlds.  Very interesting relationship.  In fact, I love that the Crawley family does so much to show their appreciation for their staff and is so involved with their personal lives.  Even the dowager countess talking to poor Daisy.  It really makes the upstairs/downstairs system look not quite so bad after all. 

I do sorta miss Matthew being all anti-establishment in that he didn't see the need for all the service, etc.  It was kinda funny.  But I guess enough time has passed that he's one of them now.  How much time has passed since the beginning of the show, anyway?  8 years? 

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Ok, so I read a bunch of places that David Boreanaz wants to be the cowboy. But if they already filmed season three, then I guess he isn't, but oh boy would I love it :)

I'm glad M&M declared their love and are engaged, but I sort of like the on/off portion too. Will we be bored once they're together?

I super puffy heart Bates. I hope he and Anna get to have a happy ending. 

I don't care for O'brien or Thomas at all. Glad his little enterprise failed. 

what else...I like the Daisy story. It would be cool to see her move ahead :)

I hope they've buried that ridiculous Patrick plot line.

I was surprised with the almost affair of Robert and the new maid. 

I love the Sybil went with her heart and I'm sure they'll be accepted and we'll see more of them.

I can't wait to see what happens in America.

I don't really like Edith, maybe she's just too whingey, but I'd like her and that old dude to get together :)

Sorry I'm all over the place :)

• Re: America and cowboys... do you think they'll actually have some of the show over there?  I kinda thought that they'd bring America (Shirley MacLaine, etc) over to Downton.  I cannot WAIT to see the two Grandmas go at it. :)
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Not sure if they will or not cross the pond, but according to this, they'll be Americans at DA.

https://www.ibtimes.com/articles/301540/20120220/downton-abbey-season-3-spoilers-things-know.htm

• imagefjaril:

I'm glad M&M declared their love and are engaged, but I sort of like the on/off portion too. Will we be bored once they're together? I'm with you on this. I'm afraid it'll be like Sam & Diane (that's really old school, but I'm old), Ross & Rachel, et al.

I don't care for O'brien or Thomas at all. Glad his little enterprise failed. I disliked her from the beginning and even her sickbed nursing didn't redeem her for the bathtub incident.

I hope they've buried that ridiculous Patrick plot line. THis was the most ridiculous and perplexing plot line. It's like they realized it was terrible and (thankfully) just ignored it.

I can't wait to see what happens in America. Cannot wait to see Shirley McLain. Ditto PP re: grandmother verbal cage match.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"