Success after IF
Options

? for those w/an i-phone that you use to take pictures

So... my DH got an I-phone a few months back. Since then, I've totally slacked on taking pics with a regular ole' camera. I still like to download pics, print them, and put them in an album. What is the best way to do with with the i-phone? Do you upload them to a shutterfly kind of place and then print them? I'm so used to taking my disk to the store, downloading them to their in-store machines, and shopping while they print.  I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just don't know he best/easiest way to get them darn pics off of his phone and onto paper.
Henry and Papa at the farm
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ? for those w/an i-phone that you use to take pictures

• Options
    There is a shutterfly app, which allows you to upload pics directly from your phone, which saves the step of downloading them to your computer.  and then you can order prints online from shutterfly.  But otherwise, yes.   Move the pics to your computer and go from there (you could still take the pics from your computer and save them to a USB pen drive and take that to the store if you like doing that better than ordering online).
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There's probably a shutterfly app for the iPhone, but I use the Walgreens app when I want to print them.  You just upload them to the app and order them.  Easy peasy!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I download them to my computer and then upload to shutterfly.  I like them saved on computer which is why I do the double step but you can save them right to Shutterfly or kodak!

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"