Minnesota Babies

Physical Therapist Recommendation for Pelvic Girdle Pain PGP

HELP! Had this with both of my last pregnancies, its very debilitating... Only 11 weeks into my third pregnancy, already feeling pain! OB recommended Physical Therapy, just moved to Minneapolis, looking for a recommendation for a Physical Therapist who has experience with this problem.

Thanks!

Re: Physical Therapist Recommendation for Pelvic Girdle Pain PGP

• I feel your pain! I found a chiropractor that uses applied kinesiology. She focuses more on the muscles and it has done wonders for me. I'm in the far southeast metro so it wouldn't be convenient for you. Just giving you another option besides pt. 
    imageimage
  • I can't speak to that specific issue, but I went to Multicare Associates Physical Therapy for a few years in Roseville. It's just off 35W.  I was treated very well...

In the end, the physical therapy didn't "fix" my issues, and I now go to Dr. Matt at the Family Wellness Institute for chiropractic care in Linden Hills (neighborhood of Mpls).  It might be worth calling him to see if he has experience with this...I've been going for 2 months and am pain free for the first time in 3 years, so I highly recommend considering it as an option. Who knows, it could work! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"