Working Moms

grad student needs to interview 3-4+ working moms

Hello. I am an older graduate student (and mom) at Texas State U. I am working on a Women's Studies final class project where I need to interview 3-4+ working moms. I thought this forum would be a great avenue to query working professional moms. Would anyone be interested in participating? Responses can be confidential unless the women want to start a forum discussion board about the questions, which might make an interesting and informative topic of discussion.
If interested, reply here or at str158@gmail.com

~Susan 

The overview of the project is:

Title: Career Development of Professional Women during Their Pregnancy and Breast Feeding The project must be done through interviews with real women, women as your friends, neighbors, relatives, workers, nurses, educators, etc. as long as they have or had a professional career and caring experiences during their pregnancy and breast feeding for their infant babies. The project should focus on the caregiver's experiences and your essential analysis about them.

Interviews consist of 3-4 professional women that shows their experiences during their pregnancy and breast feeding periods of life. How do they think of these laws or policies from their contextual reflections.

Re: grad student needs to interview 3-4+ working moms

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"