Parenting after a Loss
Options

I Hate Germ Spreaders!

My coworker's nephew went on vacation and caught some sickness on the flight home. He has some sort of flu and pink eye. My coworker was all around him then came in to work yesterday. I had to sit at her desk after to answer the door. Well sure enough she comes in today (instead of freakin' calling) has pink eye and is sick as a dog. She ended up leaving an hour later. My eye is now starting to itch like crazy and I am two seconds from barfing. I am finishing up a job once the mail comes and going home. I called my SO who NEVER calls in and he didn't go to work because he is puking. Which means I already carried this sickness home.

Him and I will be fine but I am worried about my baby. I talked to my gram who has my son until she goes to work and so far he is not sick. SO and I of course loved him up all night yesterday like we always do. He is our cuddly little munchkin. I don't know what I am going to do with him tonight. He is momma attached right now. If I stick him in his swing he will cry his eyes out until he chokes. I might be able to ask my aunt to keep him for a while but he will still have to come home eventually. :( What do I do? Disinfect myself constantly?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Hate Germ Spreaders!

• Options
    Wow, I agree inwould be super upset.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Options
    Honestly, he has more than likely been exposed already. If you BF, I suggest doing it as much as possible to help him fight it off. Sick babies are no fun--you feel so helpless. But, just think about how it is building up his immune system.  ((hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't bf becuase medication I  am on prevents me from it. I didn't take it while pregnant but it was very hard for me to go longer then the 10 months I already did. I know people can not help if they are sick but why not stay home when you know you are? So far my son doesn't seem really sick. He doesn't look well though and he has a little bit of a fever that I have been able to control with tylenol. Hopefully that is as far as it goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"