Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Your LO's Toys (BPA free, PVC free, etc.)

How strict are you about only having toys that are BPA free, PVC free, Phthalates free, etc.? I've seen both sides where there are some parents are not as concerned while some parents are.  LO is at the age where EVERYTHING goes into his mouth so it got me thinking about his toys. Just curious...

Re: Your LO's Toys (BPA free, PVC free, etc.)

• Options
    I try to buy toys from Target/Walmart/TRU, and not some el-cheapo dollar tree, probably laden with lead paint crap that will fall apart in 2 seconds. But other than that, I don't really care. 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

Uh...apparently not at all ;) I also don't buy cheap toys, more because I tend to have expensive taste lol, but I don't look at the labels at all. I buy what looks cute and fun. Bad mommy? Meh...I survived.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it is BPA free then great, if not, oh well.  My dog licks my son's face, and who knows what kind of cooties he's getting that way...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I try to buy BPA free, phthlalate free, etc but if someone gets him something that's not I don't worry too much. Yes, we all survived but holy moly there is a lot more crap in toys these days than there was when we were young. My LO's poop has dog hair in it more often than not ;) but I think there's a big difference between dog slobber and carcinogens.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    If I am buying plastic, I always look for BPA free.  Green Sprouts and Under the Nile have good stuff. I think our babies are bombarded with enough chemicals in daily life (in the carpet, in the car, in cleaning products, etc) that any little thing we can do to reduce it is worth the effort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"