Infertility

CD2 ultrasound question

AF finally showed up at 3am this morning I called the RE nurse like I was suppose to and made an appointment for tomorrow morning to go in for CD2 bloodwork and an ultrasound. The nurse told me to make sure I take 2 advil before the appointment so I don't cramp as much.

The only time I have ever done ultrasounds when I was bleeding was during my three miscarriages so I am nervous and don't know what to expect. Can anyone help me or tell me what they are looking for and what blood work they will be doing?

I know they are doing a DNA to see if one or both my parents carried Factor V since my other blood work came back. Also, she said she will schedule my followup with my doctor to go over everything and plan treatment. H and I were hoping to start trying this month so with your RE doctors did they get you in quick with your followup?

Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CD2 ultrasound question

• I dont know why you would cramp so much that you would need advil after an U/S... ive had 5 or so CD2/3 U/S and never had cramping...

They are checking to make sure there are no left over follies or cysts... as far as the b/w... its tsh & a few others that i cant remember right now..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"