Parenting after a Loss

Rash

DS has had a cold for about 2 weeks. He got it after his first week in daycare. It is mild, just congestion and an occasional cough. Then a week and half ago he got a dry patch of bumpy skin on his tummy. I thought it was just sensitive skin, so I started using all free and clear, bathing less frequently, moisturizing twice a day with Aveeno. Now it has spread all over his tummy, legs and backs of his arms. It is usually skin colored tiny bumps. But it will get red splotches after a bath. I don't know if it is a viral rash with the cold, or sensitive skin or something else. Would you make an appt with the pedi for it? It doesn't seem to bother him at all and he is happy as ever. He doesn't go back for shots until April.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rash

• Could it be ezcema?  Maybe try Aquaphor?  If no help maybe call pedi?
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope it goes away soon. Hugs
    BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would probably go to the pedi just to be sure it is dry skin. I thought my Dd just had cold we took her to ER Friday night for coughing and wheezing it ended up being RSV. I like to be cautious. I hope dry patchy area goes away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would call the pedi and see if the triage nurse thinks he needs to be seen.  I hope he feels better soon.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"