September 2011 Moms
Options

**hypotheticalme**

I'm seriously giggling over Noah's mullet. That is too awesome
photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: **hypotheticalme**

• Options
    Everyone tells me I should cut it, but I've resisted.  My will is faltering after taking that picture though--it's seriously like four inches long.
    *S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• Options

Haha!! his hair is AWESOME!!!!! Bowen has the reverse mullet! What camera do you have? I love the photos!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:

Haha!! his hair is AWESOME!!!!! Bowen has the reverse mullet! What camera do you have? I love the photos!

I noticed that in you HDBD picture, he looks super cute!  Noah has a bit of that in the front too- it's almost in his eyes but it's so thin I just push it to the side.

Our camera is a Canon T2i.  We have the kit zoom lens (18-55mm) and a 50mm fixed focal length lens, and that's the one I use for most of my pictures.  We just got it before Christmas and it's awesome!

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• Options

WOW! it is awesome! Thank you for sharing, I am tired of using my phone or film camera.

Seriously, you should enter Noah in a best hair contest!! If i were judging, he would win!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"