3rd Trimester

Awful couple of nights

So this is my third pregnancy and would think by this time I would have felt it all... I have had two awful nights this week, one on Friday and then one last night. My afternoons start with contractions (3 an hour) proceed with bad cramping for 6 hours and then once I go to bed I wake up 3 hours later feeling like I am having a gallbladder attack (which I have already had my gallbladder out). Has anyone else had this? I have tried everything they say to do for heartburn and indigestion, I take a couple of baths to help with the pain from the contractions... I haven't called my doctor cause by morning i feel fine just exhausted for getting only a couple hours of sleep. My OBGYN said last time I got checked for early contractions that everything was fine and third time around things can start earlier and be more intense. Any suggestions?

Re: Awful couple of nights

• I am so sorry!  How close are you?

Also, are you drinking enough water?  I know when I get crampy that is always the culprit. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 27 weeks. I am sure I can always drink more water which I am going to try
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"