Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Consignment Sales

I am going to my first big consignment sale on Friday and I got an early bird pass. I am not really sure what I'm looking for but I am thinking of looking for an exersaucer, play mat, and footed pajamas. What are some reasonable prices to look for?

Also, I will probably have to bring my one month old son since it is an hour away and I'm breastfeeding. I was going to bring the stroller but I just read on a blog that these things can be crowded and that children aren't even recommended. Do you think he would be ok in my baby bjorn?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Consignment Sales

• I'm not sure about the prices because they seemed to be all over the place at the one I just went to. Just wanted to tell you that I brought my 4 week old in the Bjorn and she was just fine...even while waiting in line for almost an hour! Just be prepared for some crowded aisles, etc. People will bring strollers (not necessarily with children in them, but using it as a shopping cart! Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wear your baby and bring your biggest stroller for a shopping cart!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to a sale in 2 weeks and they say you are not permitted to bring your stroller :-( So I will be wearing DD (since our 2 main babysitters will be with me - grandma 1 and 2!) I went to one in the fall and the prices were quite random - but decent. Clothing varied from $1 for barely used items to $5 for brand new sets with tags! I bought onsies for 50 cents even! Everything was pretty affordable though. I got my nursing cover for $8 and when I googled it, found out brand new, it was $40. As for things like the excersaucer, I'm not sure since they were already reserved (I wasn't at the early bird sale).
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"