Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

The Snotsucker

After reading about camelcamelcamel on another board I started watching a bunch of stuff. DH and I have started a strict budget and I am all about saving 50 cents. =) Anyway the NoseFrida Snot Sucker is 15% off right now, only time I have seen the price drop under $14. It is a lifesaver!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Snotsucker

• Options
    I can't imagine not having the nosefrida, by far the greatest baby invention out there :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Baby Comfy Nose it is less expensive and you don't have to keep buying filters. It is AMAZING we LOVE it !
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We LOVE the snotsucker...LO HATES it. I am so tempted to buy "the windi" for gas. If it works as well on the other end as the snot sucker works on his nose, I would be thrilled.
  • Options

imageverticgm:
    We LOVE the snotsucker...LO HATES it.

my LO actually likes it! she hates having a snuffly nose and I act ridiculous and get her to smile and suck that snot right out and she smiles the whole time!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You answered my question....I was wondering if the snotsucker really worked.  Sounds like it does.  Thanks!
  • Options

imagechipdip:
    You answered my question....I was wondering if the snotsucker really worked.  Sounds like it does.  Thanks!

We use the nosefrida with baby saline nose drops.  

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've only found it to work after I've used saline drops in her nose beforehand, but it's definitely way more effective than the bulb.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"