August 2011 Moms

She IS knocked up!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: She IS knocked up!

• This has left me speechless and scared.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So gross.

I don't understand the public's fascination with her.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I watch Jersey Shore too!

I just feel sad for her. From the show's perspective, she and Jionni don't have the best relationship. I hope they can provide some stability for their child.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • God, help us. Her baby will come out with a poof.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm going out on a limb, maybe she'll straighten up? I was a lot like this until I got pregnant, (going out every night, clubs etc) I don't do any of these things anymore, and I think I'm a damn good mom. For her baby's sake I hope she will get herself together.
  • Yet one more example of why there should be a license to procreate.  I know babies can change attitudes but I have my doubts on this one.

• imageeesome:

God, help us. Her baby will come out with a poof.

And orange. 

• Wow! I am shocked lol. Hey don't forget the pickle!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Say what??!??!?!  I still hope it's a rumor... but if it's really true, then I hope she will make some lifestyle changes.
  • imageeesome:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Only I was going to try and find a way to photoshop a cute baby girl with a bouffant hairdo & a fake orange tan, and PIP it...maybe you should try that, ee. Wink

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCobra11:
    I'm going out on a limb, maybe she'll straighten up? I was a lot like this until I got pregnant, (going out every night, clubs etc) I don't do any of these things anymore, and I think I'm a damn good mom. For her baby's sake I hope she will get herself together.

The big difference between you and Snookie, Cobra, (besides a brain, looks, attitude, etc) is that you're not a reality TV star - you are smart enough to know your position, and make the proper choices to be a better person for the sake of your child. If they tell her to be a trainwreck for the camera, if it means more money, she seems like the type that would do it. Depending on how you look at it, the money would be good for her kid, so maybe that's how she would justify it.

One hopes she'll have some sense and try to stay out of the limelight for a while to give her child some stability.

You already KNOW she's probably starting to entertain deals for the 1st pics of her kid, and waiting on calls from baby goods manufacturers so that she can walk around in her designer maternity duds, with her $5000 pram with her kid dressed in designer clothes and baby heels.

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • imageLindsRockies:
    I just realized she might be a fellow August mom.  Tongue Tied

:::dramatically drops to knees and shakes fists in the air::: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • imageMish2g:

So gross.

I don't understand the public's fascination with her.

This! Why is she even being covered on People?! Damn you MTV for giving us teen mom "celebrities" and Snooki.  

• wow, thats scary

with the amount of drinking she does on the show i would hope she stops for the babies sake

• I Definately watch Jersey Shore.  She is not the brightest bulb out there.  I'm very scared for that child!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejennypenny1014:
    imageeesome:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Only I was going to try and find a way to photoshop a cute baby girl with a bouffant hairdo & a fake orange tan, and PIP it...maybe you should try that, ee. Wink

Challenge accepted. Bwahaha!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejennypenny1014:

imageCobra11:
    I'm going out on a limb, maybe she'll straighten up? I was a lot like this until I got pregnant, (going out every night, clubs etc) I don't do any of these things anymore, and I think I'm a damn good mom. For her baby's sake I hope she will get herself together.

The big difference between you and Snookie, Cobra, (besides a brain, looks, attitude, etc) is that you're not a reality TV star - you are smart enough to know your position, and make the proper choices to be a better person for the sake of your child. If they tell her to be a trainwreck for the camera, if it means more money, she seems like the type that would do it. Depending on how you look at it, the money would be good for her kid, so maybe that's how she would justify it.

One hopes she'll have some sense and try to stay out of the limelight for a while to give her child some stability.

You already KNOW she's probably starting to entertain deals for the 1st pics of her kid, and waiting on calls from baby goods manufacturers so that she can walk around in her designer maternity duds, with her $5000 pram with her kid dressed in designer clothes and baby heels.

Yea, the fame really does make people crazy. I can only hope that if I were to eve become famous (I'm not as fun as I used to be though) that it wouldn't make me lose my mind completely.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"