September 2011 Moms

I need a hug...and some warm fuzzies...

It's been a bad week.  DH and I both had the stomach flu (luckily, J didn't, but we were both so weak it was hard to pick him up out of his crib).  Things are very stressy at work right now, and DH is stressed out, which is making me extremely anxious, which is not helping my healing stomach.

I need good thoughts, or prayers, or anything you're willing to send my way.  I may end this day in tears very soon...just don't know if they'll be happy tears or not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need a hug...and some warm fuzzies...

• (((Hugs))) I'm just getting out of a rough few weeks, very similar to that. We've had every illness imaginable the past month.   It will get better!  T & Ps for you :)

• :( I'm sorry you are having such a rough time! I'll be thinking of you guys- hope its happy tears 
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you all have been feeling bad and stressed.  I'll send some good thoughts your way.

And I'm soo glad J hasn't gotten sick too! 

8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • here's your warm fuzzies

sorry your having a crappy time of it. hope everything starts to clear up for you soon.

• Sending thoughts and prayers your way! I hope things get better for you soon!
  • Sending you lots of ((hugs))! I'm sorry your week has been so rough, I hate stress!
  • I hope you feel better soon!
  • I Wondered where you had been!

Hope everything gets better soon!!

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I know exactly how you feel! H and I had the same thing. I would go to the bathroom, get sick, then when I was done H would go. Being weak or as i call it 'achey breaky' sucks. 

You and H will get through this! Put one of your musicals on and order in tonight- you deserve it!!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"