Natural Birth

Those needing to be induced...

Just wanted to share. Talk to your Chiro's ladies! My new Chiro is very well known where I go to the OBGYN for helping labor to get started. You have to be at least 40 weeks before my Chiro will help with inductions unless you have a medical reason, which requires a note from your OBGYN, but I thought it would be worth an effort to tell you ladies that would like to avoid the meds for induction.

I didn't know that before today so I was pretty thrilled to find another option since at 39 weeks I will need to get labor going due to me being diabetic. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those needing to be induced...

• My chiro has a good reputation for putting people into labor also.  She said it's the webster technique...same for helping turn breech babies and that she has an almost 100% success rate if you're overdue.  I am considering it after 40 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• I go to the chiro every month, and will start going bi monthly, and then by 38 weeks I'll be going weekly until I deliver. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"